Documentation for the Salis Lab DNA Compiler
- DNA Compiler Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the RBS Calculator work?
- What does the proportional scale mean and why not use absolute units?
- Why do I need to input the first 50 nucleotides of the protein coding sequence to generate a synthetic ribosome binding site?
- How accurate is the RBS Calculator?
- What are the highest and lowest possible translation initiation rates?
- In which organisms will the RBS Calculator work well?
- How is the RBS Calculator and RBS Library Calculator different?
- I want to optimize my genetic system. How do I use the RBS Library Calculator?
- How many different optimized RBS libraries can be combined at once?
- Can I insert an optimized RBS library into the genome?